Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Cucumber Bites
Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese Cucumber Bites! Perfect when you need to put something together fast!
- 2 English Cucumbers, peeled and cut into 1″ rounds
- 1 pound smoked salmon, cut into bite sized pieces
- (1) 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Horseradish (more or less to taste)
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream, optional
- Toothpicks or tiny party forks
- Peel cucumbers and slice them into 1″ circles. Arrange on a platter as desired. Place in the refrigerator while preparing the cream cheese.
- Place cream cheese, dill, horseradish, and cream in a large bowl. Beat until well combined (a handheld mixer helps here.)
- Spread 1 teaspoon of cream cheese on top of each cucumber slice (more or less to taste), then top each slice with a bite-sized piece of smoked salmon. Insert a toothpick down the center to keep it in place.
- Serve at once, or keep in the refrigerator until needed.