Watermelon Feta Salad
June 18th is International Picnic Day; why not add a Watermelon Feta Salad to that picnic basket this year? This watermelon feta salad recipe combines juicy watermelon and fragrant cheese – great for a cookout or side dish.
- 6 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh mint
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Combine watermelon, feta cheese, red onion, and mint in a large bowl.
- Pour the lime juice and olive oil over the watermelon mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.