A Summery Drink for Adults and Kids
This is a classic summer fruit drink that tastes fantastic with or without alcohol–making it the perfect beverage for family gatherings on hot days!
Summer Fruit Daiquiri
- 1 cup sliced peeled fresh peaches or unsweetened frozen peach slices, thawed
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries or frozen strawberry slices, thawed
- 1/2 cup cubed fresh mango or frozen mango cubes, thawed
- 1/2 cubed, seeded watermelon
- 6 ounces of froze limeade or lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/4 cup orange juice or light rum
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2-3 cups ice cubes
- Optional Garnish: fresh peach chunks or small fresh strawberries
- In a blender, combine all the fruit, the concentrate, orange juice/rum, and powered sugar. Cover and blend until smooth.
- With the blender running, gradually add ice cubes through the opening in the lid until the mixture reaches the desired thickness.
- Serve in tall glasses, possibly with fresh peach or strawberries as a garnish.